Maximizing the Value of Real Property
The Craddock Group specializes in capital planning and maximizing the value of real property. Our team can assess real property, both individual assets and entire portfolios, to identify the most
effective use of space, develop comprehensive re-investment strategies, and help the government reposition underutilized assets.
Members of our team have led the development and implementation of strategic capital planning and public-private real estate solutions for multiple federal agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, Energy and Transportation and the General Services Administration, among others. Our team members have supported transaction execution and portfolio and asset management efforts associated with military family housing privatization, in addition to performing real estate project due diligence, site analyses, market surveys and demographic studies to evaluate development opportunities nationwide. Our team members’ experience also includes assistance with negotiations, transaction documents and project management in execution of Enhanced-Use Leases (EULs) across the country for the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.
The Craddock Group’s capabilities include the following:
- Strategic capital investment planning (real estate, healthcare, financial)
- Facility planning
- Space and equipment planning
- Federal budget support, OMB 300s, budgetary scoring and legislative analysis
- Due diligence and financial analysis
- Transaction management
- Public-private partnership studies and transaction execution
- Strategic / program development and management
- Management and process improvement solutions
- Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) consulting services
- Development of technology solutions for real estate and financial management