The Craddock Group is interested in creative, enthusiastic team members who thrive in a fast-paced work environment providing services to federal, state and local governments. If you are a dedicated professional with interest or experience in capital planning, federal budgeting, real estate due diligence, financial analysis, strategic consulting or technology integration we would like to hear from you. The Craddock Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The Craddock Group, LLC, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), was established in 2010 to provide professional services to federal, state and local governments. Our team is a unique combination of former members of the military, Federal employees, and private-sector professionals, which allows us to deliver innovative and scalable solutions using the best of public and private financial, organizational, real estate and business methods.
The Craddock Group specializes in capital planning, maximizing the value of real property, budgeting, and Federal budgetary scoring. Our team can assess real property, both individual assets and entire portfolios, to identify the most effective use of space, develop comprehensive re-investment strategies, and help the government reposition underutilized assets. For further information, visit https://www.craddockgroup.com.
The Craddock Group’s capabilities include the following:
- Capital Planning: Strategic capital investment planning (real estate, healthcare, financial) and space and equipment planning.
- Real Estate Services: Due diligence and financial analysis; transaction management; public-private partnership studies; and, transaction execution.
- Strategy/Management Consulting: Strategic program development and management; management and process improvement solutions; and training.
- Federal Budgeting and Financial Management: Federal budget support; budget formulation and execution; budgetary scoring; legislative analysis; and Federal credit advisory services.
Members of our team have led the development and implementation of strategic capital planning and public-private real estate solutions for multiple federal agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, Energy and Transportation and the General Services Administration, among others. Team members have supported transaction execution and portfolio and asset management efforts associated with military family housing privatization, in addition to performing real estate project due diligence, site analyses, market surveys and demographic studies to evaluate development opportunities nationwide. Our team’s experience also includes assistance with negotiations, transaction documents and project management in execution of Enhanced-Use Leases (EULs) across the country for the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team located in the Washington, DC metro area (Clarendon, Virginia office). This position will support a federal government consulting team and provide assistance with a wide range of healthcare and real estate focused project, program and data management activities in support of federal agencies. Additional areas of potential responsibility could include, but are not limited to, real estate advisory, business development and client service. The team brings its extensive project and program management experience to develop creative and valuable solutions to meet and exceed client needs and expectations.
The successful candidate will serve in a management consulting capacity acting as a senior project manager working closely with senior client managers to deliver innovative solutions to key federal clients. Current engagements include financial management, program/project management, strategy and operations reviews, data management and analysis, and a full range of real property and healthcare real estate planning advisory services.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Serve as delivery lead on entire projects or individual project tasks
- Train and mentor team members
- Understanding, researching and organizing disparate types of data (economic, demographic, healthcare, real estate market data, etc.) in Microsoft Excel, performing analyses and documenting findings
- Detailing assumptions, methodologies and information sources for all analytical tasks
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations and other client deliverables
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals and other business development activities
- Advising clients on best practices and participating in client meetings and taking detailed notes
- Bachelor’s degree with background or interest in an analytical field (e.g., economics, consulting, political science, mathematics, statistics, etc.) and graduate degree in business or public policy preferred
- 8+ years of relevant work experience preferred (e.g., professional services, management consulting, project management and/or other client advisory work)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise others
- Demonstrated ability to document, analyze and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Energy and passion for serving clients and continued learning
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple assignments, with minimal supervision and as part of a collaborative team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding work ethic
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, business and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills; proficient in Word and PowerPoint; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
Start a lasting career with The Craddock Group today!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with qualifications. To be considered, please submit your cover letter and resume.
The Craddock Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.