The Craddock Group is interested in creative, enthusiastic team members who thrive in a fast-paced work environment providing services to federal, state and local governments. If you are a dedicated professional with interest or experience in capital planning, federal budgeting, real estate due diligence, financial analysis, strategic consulting or technology integration we would like to hear from you. The Craddock Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The Craddock Group, LLC, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), was established in 2010 to provide professional services to federal, state and local governments. Our team is a unique combination of former members of the military, Federal employees, and private-sector professionals, which allows us to deliver innovative and scalable solutions using the best of public and private financial, organizational, real estate and business methods.
The Craddock Group specializes in capital planning, maximizing the value of real property, budgeting, and Federal budgetary scoring. Our team can assess real property, both individual assets and entire portfolios, to identify the most effective use of space, develop comprehensive re-investment strategies, and help the government reposition underutilized assets. For further information, visit https://www.craddockgroup.com.
The Craddock Group’s capabilities include the following:
- Capital Planning: Strategic capital investment planning (real estate, healthcare, financial) and space and equipment planning.
- Real Estate Services: Due diligence and financial analysis; transaction management; public-private partnership studies; and, transaction execution.
- Strategy/Management Consulting: Strategic program development and management; management and process improvement solutions; and training.
- Federal Budgeting and Financial Management: Federal budget support; budget formulation and execution; budgetary scoring; legislative analysis; and Federal credit advisory services.
Members of our team have led the development and implementation of strategic capital planning and public-private real estate solutions for multiple federal agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, Energy and Transportation and the General Services Administration, among others. Team members have supported transaction execution and portfolio and asset management efforts associated with military family housing privatization, in addition to performing real estate project due diligence, site analyses, market surveys and demographic studies to evaluate development opportunities nationwide. Our team’s experience also includes assistance with negotiations, transaction documents and project management in execution of Enhanced-Use Leases (EULs) across the country for the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.
We are currently seeking a Management Analyst to join our team located in the Washington, DC metro area (Clarendon, Virginia). This position will support a government consulting and advisory team and provide assistance with a wide range of healthcare and real estate focused project, program, and data management activities in support of government agencies. Projects vary greatly in subject and complexity. The Group’s core areas of expertise are public-private partnerships, Federal leasing, financial and strategic feasibility analysis, development advisory and oversight, transaction management (acquisitions/dispositions/sale-leaseback/EUL), analysis of financing structures, and asset and portfolio management.
The successful candidate will serve in a management consulting capacity, supporting senior client managers to deliver innovative solutions to key public sector clients. Current engagements involve financial management, program and project management, strategy and operations reviews, data management, analytical assessments, and a full range of real property and healthcare real estate planning and advisory services.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Understanding, researching, and organizing disparate types of data (economic, demographic, healthcare, real estate market data, etc.) in Microsoft Excel databases, performing analyses, and documenting findings and results
- Providing analytical services related to strategic portfolio and asset planning, asset acquisition, transaction execution, asset reinvestment, asset repositioning and asset disposal
- Detailing assumptions, methodologies and information sources for all analytical services
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, and other client deliverables
- Compiling lessons learned and advising clients on best practices
- Participating in client meetings and taking detailed notes that document decisions and next steps
- Handling a significant workload through effective assignment prioritization and time management
- Proactively and effectively communicating project status to team
- Bachelor’s degree with background or interest in an analytical field (e.g., economics, political science, mathematics, statistics, etc.)
- Relevant work experience preferred (e.g., professional services, management consulting, project management, financial/statistical analysis, and/or other client advisory work)
- Analytical, creative problem-solver, critical thinker, and team player
- Energy and passion for serving clients and pursuing continued learning
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently, managing multiple assignments simultaneously, with minimal supervision and as part of a collaborative team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, demonstrate flexibility, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Outstanding work ethic
- Acute attention to detail to develop complete and accurate work products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, business, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills; advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
Start a lasting career with The Craddock Group today!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with qualifications. To be considered, please submit your cover letter and resume.
The Craddock Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.